Updates from The Cascade Sports Car Club regarding
COVID-19 precautions

In response to the evolving health crisis known as “COVID-19 or Corona Virus”, The Cascade Sports Car Club is monitoring the situation carefully. Our top priority is safety, both on and off the racetrack, and we urge everyone to follow the recommendations set forth by public health agencies.

“This situation seems to change minute-to-minute. We will continue to monitor developments related to COVID-19 and make decisions based on safeguarding the health of our racers, students, volunteers, and community based upon the recommendations of public health agencies, including U.S. Centers for DiseaseControl (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and Oregon Health Authority (OHA).”

We are also monitoring the changing schedules at Portland International Raceway where our HPDE and Racing events are held. So far they have cancelled the Annual Swap Meet, which we co-host, but have not cancelled any of our HPDE or Race dates; but that could change at any time. We highly recommend you monitor their website for updates and information.

Please monitor the Geargrinders Rally page on our website for updates on their events.

Until further notice we will not be holding our monthly Board of Directors or General Membership meetings at their usual time and place.

At this time we are planning to go forward with our Rose City Opener race on May 2-3. Should it be cancelled all entrants will receive a full refund.

Leave a Reply